At Paws N’ Go we strive to make everyone safe, comfortable and happy. With small pack walks where everyone can be given attention and a loving environment. Pets are treated as if they are part of my family. Lots of love, cuddles and treats. Your pets will be PAWSITIVELY pleased!.
Why Choose Paws N Go?
• We meet you for a complementary consultation.
• We walk dogs in their own neighborhood so they feel safe and familiar with their surroundings for private walks.
• Dogs are transported to and from your home for pack walks.
• We provide basic training for all of our furry clients.
• We log each walk or visit so you have peace of mind on how your pet is doing.
• We capture pictures and videos of your pet so you can see your pet while you are away.
• Most importantly we take pride caring for your pet.
Paws N’ Go was a life saver. I always wanted a dog but with my busy schedule could not find the time to give our beloved dog the much needed attention he needs during the day. Diana demonstrates such compassion and a kind heart towards her clients, furry or human. She made my days less stressful knowing Valentino is being taken care of.
In our busy family, it was hard to find the time to walk Charlie. With Paws N’ Go Pet Care we can be sure he is getting his regular walks, and all the exercise and play he needs.
Our dog Bailey waits with anticipation by the window for Diana’s car to pull into the driveway!!! It is the highlight of her day! Diana’s genuine love and compassion for animals is evidenced by her care and attention to detail. She is happy to go the extra mile for her clients too.
Diana is the best dog walker one could wish for. She is reliable, trustworthy, friendly, a huge animal lover and dog walker extraordinaire. Since we got RoXy, without fail, come rain, shine, snow or hail, Diana is there to the rescue!!! I don’t know what I would do without her… RoXy without a doubt loves Diana And misses her on the weekend!!!
The service is completely reliable, professional and I feel totally relaxed knowing my house key is safe in her paws 🙂 I would recommend Diana wholeheartedly to walk your dog, with her at your dogs side, you can rest assure that all will be well!!!